Monday, June 22, 2009

Sunday Night Family Bike Ride

A video I took while we were on our bike/scooter ride.



Stopping to let cars pass. The boys are on their bikes, and I'm on my scooter. I love that I can join them on their bike rides now! It's hard to tell, but Sam just got a new bike Saturday. Not only had he outgrown his old bike, but it was falling apart. The brakes weren't great, and always had a time-delay on them; and the chain came off at least once a day. Now, one day into using his new, bigger and fully functional, bike, he's riding like a pro again!

Oh, and Brian and the boys made a great house of cards yesterday, too. They used every card in the deck by the time they were done! What a great Father's Day! :-)


Sam and Brian.

Alexander.

Lots of natural sunflowers and great pillowy clouds decorated our evening!

Georgeous man!!

No comments: