Thursday, June 11, 2009

First Scooter Ride

Yes, I know, I really need to name this thing! I think I'm just going to wait, though, until the perfect name comes to me. Until then, we're just playing around and calling it whatever: Matilda, Josie, Denise, Shelly, whatever. It'll take time.

We still haven't completely worked out the seating, but it's already much better. But I couldn't wait anymore, I went on a fun scooter ride around the neighborhood last night!

I'm at the park, and I'm not exhausted! That's a first!!!

We've had some really beautiful sunsets lately.

Sunset at the lake behind the neighborhood. I haven't been able to get back here in 3 years!! I've missed it.

The scooter back home in my living room. You can kind of see the changes we're making to the seating and backing.

Oh, mom, I talked to my tax guy, and he told me what we'll need to do next year to claim it. It's all taken care of.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, Brooke, good thing you decided to go to Dallas, that's quite a prize!

Brooke said...

Yes, you're absolutely right. I'm so glad we went!!

Unknown said...

You go!! Check you out ridin' the waves!! How fun is that!?

LOVE the new scooter. Wow. What a neat raffle prize!

Swimming was so FUN today. Glad ya'll could come play with us.

Love ya!
Britt

Brooke said...

We loved swimming with you last week Britt! It was very sunny, but very fun. I'm so glad we went. :-)