Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Appointment


For those of you who've been waiting with me -- and I know there are many of you -- I have a doctor's appointment! It's in a little more than a week, so I won't be able to tell you how it went until after that time. But, rest assured, I'll post here as soon as I get home from that appointment, and let you know how it goes.


The appointment will probably consist of him reading my test results, thinking out loud, asking me if everything's still the same, which it is, and then him ordering more tests. So, then, over the next few weeks, I'll take more tests at various locations, and then I'll wait for another appointment with him to review those results, maybe another month or so in the future.


Thanks for everyone's support and love.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! Its always nice to know what the next step is and to have something to look forward to. I'm excited for you. Good luck!

Mia said...

I will be waiting for the news :)