Monday, July 28, 2008

Pictures


This is one of my nephews, Jordan.


My other two nephews. Sebastian, one sister's son, on the left, and one of our other sister's sons, Jacob, on the right. Jacob is Jordan's older brother. I love my nephews!



Sam likes to sleep holding something, so recently I gave him Purple Bunny to hold. Then we decided to put him in Sam's stuffed animal sling. Purple Bunny is 31 years old -- my mom got him for me when I was 3 and in the hospital. I love that bunny! :-) Now I get to share him with my son.



Here's a picture of Zoe, my new wheelchair, for those of you who don't live in Texas. (Because the people here have already seen it.) It's a very nice chair and I am a lot more free in it than in the previous one. :-)


And for those of you from Tucson: A view of Sombrero Peak from my Dad's backyard.

1 comment:

Mia said...

I love Sam with his animal in the sling, so cute! That is one sleek looking chair. I am glad that this new one offers you more mobility.

I am sure you know this already but Zoe means life in Greek and I think that this chair giving you more access to your life makes it a perfect name.