Monday, July 14, 2008

School Pictures and the new Stairlift

It's that time of year again. Time for school pictures for our annual new Homeschool IDs. Here are today's pictures for those IDs.



They protested against having their pictures taken while they were dressed up for church this year. So, instead, they picked out their favorite shirts.

Last Saturday, Brian and two of his friends installed my new stair lift. At first, I was really sad and in shock, because, you know, I'm under 85 years old, I shouldn't need a stairlift. But, then, I started using it, and I'm getting so much more done now. It's really helping me to do things again, instead of being trapped on one floor like I've been for so long. Much thanks to my Dad for talking me into getting it. :-)

Carnival rides at my house for 50 cents a ride! hehe. :-)

3 comments:

Mia said...

I am pretty sure I say this every time you post pictures of the boys, but they are getting so big. They have grown up so much! I am really glad that your stair lift is helping you get around more and you are able to get more done. I hope that it helps you feel independent and mobile.

Brooke said...

Thank you Mia! Yes, they are getting tall. But, I thought your kids were getting so big too! :-) And so cute! Yes, the stairlift is helping a great deal. It's nice to do more again!

anna and wells said...

Your kids are so so cute. They look happy to be wearing their favorite shirts.