Sunday, December 09, 2007

More scenes for your computer background.

Here are more pictures that I've taken, just like the ones below that I added to this blog a few days ago. You can add them to your collection of great scenery pics. You can also click on them, get the large version, then save that to your computer to use as wallpaper backgrounds. Enjoy!

Our great and treelined river.



Along the trail.



My backyard in springtime.
(Kim, I know you'll like this one.)

Lone seagull watching the ocean on a cold day.

A sand dune near the beach. Taken last month. I love how the both the clouds and the sand are shaped by the wind.

Here's a butterfly that was in my backyard last year.

3 comments:

anna and wells said...

You take great pictures. I love the Trail picture. Are you sure you weren't born to be a photographer??

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke said...

Thanks Anna. I can always count on you to make me feel great! You're always so good to me! :-)

Actually, my father was a professional filmer and my grandfather on the other side was a professional photographer. I've never really done it before, but I'm thinking of taking it up as a hobby. :-)