Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Doing Better

Hey there friends. Thanks for stickin' with me in the hard times. :-)

I got a full night's sleep last night, which meant the world to me! I took extra vitamins and amino acids known for helping tics and they worked, and I have a lot fewer bugs, and I slept almost all night. It was great.

The kids and I got a lot of great schoolwork done. Laundry is done. Oh, and the problem that was arising in my Aspie group has probably been resolved, so that's better too. You were right, Jessica. Some work needed to be done, but some of it indeed happened on its own.

The sad news is that my sister broke her ankle. I feel so sorry that that happened. The really bad news about it is that not only is next week her birthday, and her job requires her to walk around the whole time, but the week after that she's moving into her first house! So, these next two weeks should've been her packing, then going to work, then packing, etc. Oh ya, and taking care of my sweet nephews. Followed by the need to move everything she owns into a new home in two weeks. I wish I lived closer and could go help her. I know there are people there to help her, family and friends. I guess I just wish I was one of them.

Get well soon, Krysten!!! :-)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sometimes it is amazing how much better things are after a full night's sleep. Those have been hard to come by in our house for a long time now, and I have really come to appreciate them when they do happen!