Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! We had a great holiday this weekend. Just staying home and resting. Thursday was a great meal accompanied by football on tv and resting. Friday we ran errands, seemed like the thing to do :-), and we picked up a new mobile phone for me, which I really needed. Now I can answer my phone, the house phone which is transferred, two email accounts, and two IM accounts, and have internet services. I'm so happy. And, most importantly, my phone won't hang up on you anymore when you try to call me. :-) I hope you all had a great holiday as well. Later, Brian's going to look into buying and putting up exterior Christmas lights for the first time. We'll see how it goes. Have a great weekend! Here are some pictures from around our house on Thursday.
Fall Trees in our Backyard

Cute Boys ready to eat a Thanksgiving meal.

The table is decorated and set.

Here's a picture of our backyard patio, with picnic table and the new grill.

Part of our Living Room. Sam has made sure that his stuffed animals are included in the festivities.


The table is now ready.


Brian held the camera out and took a picture of both of us. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that tree, always have! The boys are growing so fast. I'm glad you got a new phone, you'll have to show me which one. you have the perfect house for lights. We opted for a few strands inside this year. Your thanksgiving looks beautiful, thanks for sharing the pics!