Monday, November 13, 2006

Doctor

I sprained my ankle again Saturday on my walk around the lake, the walk that I love to take. I sprain this thing about once every 1-2 months. It's quite normal for me. However, this time, I'm tired of it. I'm just not in the mood for limping this weekend. Usually, I'm strangly okay with it, and it doesn't bother me. I guess I just finally needed to know if anything could be done about it.

So, I went to the doctor yesterday, to the weekend place. They took x-rays and everything. Nothing is broken. It's funny, other than my teeth, that ankle is the only part of my body that's been x-rayed. It was x-rayed when I was 9, and I sprained the same ankle really badly. My theory is that the thing never healed properly when I was 9, because it sprains so easily now. The doctor referred me to a podiatrist, so I'll go see him tomorrow morning. That's funny for two reasons, one, my aunt is a podiatrist, so it's funny that I'd need a posiatrist other than her. Two, I always knew I needed to go to a podiatrist for this foot and ankle, since I was about 11. It's never been right since the sprain when I was 9. I've just been putting it off.

Let the record show that it's finally time. I picked up my x-rays from the doctor's office this morning, and I'll bring them with me tomorrow.

That's all, no article today. I'm tired from walking; need to rest. Love you all!

No comments: