Friday, March 13, 2009

New Cell Phone


I got a new phone. My old one finally died, yay!! I know it's funny to be happy when something dies, but when it's a 2.5 year old bulky cell phone with bad reception, it's a happy time because you get to replace it with the newest technology, which doesn't cost hardly anything because our previous 2 year contract has been fulfilled.

Above is a stock photo, so not mine, but this looks exactly like mine. I've finally been able to combine my Palm organizer with my phone. Now I'll really kick butt in the keeping track of things department!

So, feel free to call, text, email, or IM me anytime. I can get it all on my phone. :-) It also has a Facebook program, so I can check that on my phone. Technology!! :-)

2 comments:

Lena said...

New phones are always fun! And I loved your flowers!

MoonMama said...

im jealous, love the color!