Monday, June 04, 2007

News Sources

I don't get my news from the news. Not the regular TV or newspaper news, at least. My news comes from listening to Rush Limbaugh and from visiting the online news websites of Drudge Report.com and FoxNews.com.

I bring this up because now I have a new source of (fake) news: a satire news show. There is a new comedic news show out there that Brian and I have found, and I'm really enjoying it. I used to love the SNL news and the Daily Show, but the Daily Show has gotten too liberal and SNL is just not funny anymore, so I've missed my news humor. Now we have the Half Hour News Hour.

The Half Hour News Hour is the new Republican/Conservative version of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. It's a news satire show that on on Sunday nights. This show is great, with LOL jokes every minute. Brian and I are hooked on it, and there have only been 4 episodes so far.

So, looks like great new sources of entertainment are on the horizon. Looks like it will be a fun week!

No comments: