Thursday, June 07, 2007

Homeschooling Bumper Stickers

Today, I brought up to Brian that I thought it'd be fun to have some sort of homeschooling bumper sticker on my car. Coincidentally, he said he was thinking the same thing. Well, not that he wants bumper stickers on his car, but that he was recently thinking of wording for such a sticker: "Proud Parent of my Homeschoolers". I love it, it's exactly what I was hoping for!

So, I'm looking online now to maybe find one like that. While looking, I found many other good sayings about homeschooling from Cafepress.com that I really enjoyed. I copied them so that I could share them with you below. Note: I didn't write any of these.


I’m not talking to myself, I’m having a Parent–Teacher conference.

“Once you learn to read, you will be forever free.” -- Frederick Douglass

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” --Aristotle

Get thee to a library!

Home is where the school is.

The book is better than the movie.

Change the world one childhood at a time.

I homeschool because I’ve seen the village and I don’t want it raising my children!

Say no to age segregation.

I survived public school… that’s why I homeschool.

3 comments:

Kelley said...

I love the ones about a village not raising your child and about surviving public school, and that's why you homeschool. I absolutely agree. :)

Werewolf TA said...

"The book is better than the movie."

For real. It's not very often that it's the other way around. I think I could count those occasions on one hand.

BBat50 said...

Do you think a "Proud Homeschool Parent" with a Time4Learning logo on it would be a good idea? We could give them away or somthing..