Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Birthday, Plants, and Flowers

I tried bulbs this year, for the first time. These are paperwhites. I think they turned out pretty well.

It's hard to tell here, but the boys each bought and planted their own grape vines here. Sam on the left, Alex on the right. Right now, they're just dormant sticks, but we hope for more in the springtime! :-)

Here are some of the indoor plants that we've started.

Also, tomorrow is my 35th birthday! So, that's fun. I bought myself a bottle of Fiji water, a little container of bath salts, and a rose that was yellow with pink tips. :-)

1 comment:

Mia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday or that you get to do something special today since yesterday was a Sunday. Sending you a big birthday hug!