Thursday, January 08, 2009

Music by Joss Whedon

Recently I discovered that even things I saw a long time ago have been placed on You Tube. We had a wonderful time in December reliving the episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the musical. Here's the first song from that episode.

And here's arguably the best song of the episode... Enjoy!

Anyway, the point of this is that I really like Joss Whedon's songwriting, so I looked to see if he has written any more. Turns out he wrote an internet-only show/musical called Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. It's great. It's about an hour long, and it's really funny. My boys and I enjoyed it. Here's the promo, which is really funny...

Here's part one. There are six segments: 3 Acts, 2 Parts each. (Just thought I'd tell you so you don't waste time like I did looking for Act 1, Part 3.) :-)

So, enjoy the show, and see whether or not he gets into the Evil League of Evil. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't have to watch it in crappy YouTube, all 3 parts of Dr. Horrible are officially available for free on hulu.com.