Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Sam!

Happy Birthday to my second son Sam! He is turning 6 today! He's a great little ball of happiness (usually), and he's been waiting a long time for this birthday.

Here is a video I recorded of him last week. I went out into the library, and saw him happily sitting in the rocking chair, listening to his nursery rhymes on his little kid mp3 player, and singing along. It was so great, so I got out the camera to record it. Below he's singing BINGO, and in his song they clap when you skip a letter. The funny part is that I think he's singing "Farmer Brownie had a dog". It's so cute!


2 comments:

w.W. said...

ANNA--Could you get any cuter? Farmer Brownie..so cute!!

Werewolf TA said...

Happy Birthday, Sam! I hope you and your family have a merry Christmas and Santa brings you some good stuff.