Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Beach Videos!

Here are some of the videos we took at the beach. Some of them are very noisy, sorry about that. That's because it was an incredibly windy day, with winds around 25-30 mph. These are my first attempts at posting videos, so I hope you enjoy them.

Here's a video I took from our balcony. I start facing east, towards the beach, which is the Gulf of Mexico. Then I panned left, to the west, to show the Laguna Madre Bay. I did this to show the narrowness of South Padre Island. We're surrounded by water! :-)

Sam and Brian. Waving and Surfing.

So many seashells on the beach that you can hear them when the wave comes!



Sam feeding the seagulls. These birds know where their next meal is coming from!



This is Sam attempting standing-surfing, like the big boys. He's so cute!

No comments: