Monday, April 30, 2007

Online Book is Now Online

You may have seen it on the top of this list on the top right of my blog ----->
I finally finished assembling the online version of the collection of my writings. I actually finished it near the end of last week. But I'm just telling you about it now because now I've finished formatting the pages, and I added pretty pictures to the Table of Contents page. I hope you enjoy it. No need to read through it too quickly. It took a long time to assemble, and can take a long time to go through. More importantly, now it's there, available, for those times in which you need information from article included in this collection.

The collection will continue to grow. This is a life-long background project. Eventually, I hope it will become a well-varied source for information and thought-provoking entertainment.

Opinions or suggestions for improvements to the site or to any specific article therein are welcomed.

No comments: