Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My Work?

The past three days I've been busy, a good, and fun busy. I like things like that, that keep my interest, things I can focus on. I've been compiling and organizing all of my writings that were on the computer. These are mostly everything I've written for about the past 17 years. They are now all in one place on the computer, they are backed up, they are fairly organized, and they can all be read with Word. Before, they were not only all over, and interlaced with useless files, but many did not run on any current computer program and had to be converted. Then I defrag-ged. Our hard drives are much prettier now! :-)

Someday I will go through very old handwritten records, and include them in the collection, but no hurry. Do you like the new colors on this blog? Very nice. So, next, I guess, I write more articles. Then, I have to decide what to do with them, do they go on Blogger, or on my site, or do I just keep them? Probably I'll keep most and put the publicly useful ones on my website. So, I'll get caught up in my writing, then revamp and very much simplify my website, then I can be free to do more research.

No comments: