Thursday, February 05, 2009

I had forgotten...

It's been such a long past year, that I had forgotten what I was doing a year ago. Two days and one year ago, I was giving the presentation on the book that I wrote January 2008. It seems like a whole different lifetime now. I feel like I haven't achieved anything since then. I did really well writing that book, I'm glad I did it. I miss that sense of achievement.

I've been looking over my old articles. Here's one that I've linked to on my site that I liked: Kids' Moods. It's a good one to reread. It's about helping kids be in a good mood by taking good care of their bodies. It works so well with my son Sam!

1 comment:

Mia said...

Good article. I know that routines are essential for my kids and that they are sooooo much happier when they have spent time outside. We spent an hour at the park today and the kids have hardly bickered at all this afternoon.