Sunday, December 07, 2008

Family Pictures



For the first time, I mean, EVER, we took pictures of our whole family! We finally got down and found the tripod, and set the camera to a 10-second delay, and took advantage of the photogenic trees in our backyard, and took a picture! I'm trying to make it a new family tradition. We did it on Thanksgiving Day, right before the big meal. I'm hoping that timing will remind us to do it again next year! :-)

I call this one: The Evil Power Twins.


Brooke and her boys. I love this one!


The crazy picture. :-)




Brothers.


3 comments:

Mia said...

I am so glad that you took these! You will cherish these so much. I am always asking people to take pictures of all of us. They don't turn out 50% of the time, but I like just having them on my computer where I can go back and look at them and remember. Yours turned out great! The Evil Power Twins is too funny.

anna and wells said...

Your Christmas pictures are so darn cute. Good idea taking them during Thanksgiving. :)

Jana said...

Hey, It's Jana! I sent you an invite to my blog! Nice looking family! Can't wait to read more!