Thursday, October 23, 2008

Miniature Golfing


About two weeks ago, the kids talked us into going miniature golfing. It turned out to be a great idea, and we had a lot of fun! The only bad part about it was that we had to drive an hour to get to the nearest mini golf place that was wheelchair accessible. The close golf place is up on a high hill, with lots of steps, and no ramps, so there's literally no way to get to it. But, the good news is that now we have a mini golf place we can go to. It was lots of fun. There's even a movie of it below!













4 comments:

anna and wells said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I am glad you found a place where you can play to.

Mia said...

Your boys would beat me at mini golf any day! It is like the holes are opposed to my golf ball or something. It could not possibly be my lack of skill. I think it's fun that you are finding these places that you can still go do things as a family, just a bummer you have to drive for an hour.

Bry n Dani Family said...

Yay, I'm glad you found another place to recreate with your family. I love mini golf, but I'm horrible at it. It's a good thing my kids are too small to be very good yet.

Kasey said...

I like your new blog look. Did you beat everyone at miniature golf?