Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Nature Pictures are Online (Finally!)

Last weekend, I finally did one of my goals, which is to get my nature photography on my site so that you can see all of it.

Now, there is a photography section to my online book: http://www.blueginger.org/.

NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY
Beach Pictures NEW
Cloud Pictures NEW
Lake Pictures NEW
Rock, Mountain, and Sand Pictures NEW
Tree Pictures NEW
Optics and Other Pictures NEW


In other news, Fred Thompson dropped out of the race today, so, for those of you following along, I'm now supporting Mitt Romney, who has been my second choice this past year.

2 comments:

Mia said...

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing. I loved the one with the ice sheet on the tree, the one of the city skyline, and the one of the chair sunken into the sand. Great stuff!

w.W. said...

ANNA- I love the beach pictures with the bird and the tree picture with the blossoms. Great job.