Monday, October 22, 2007

We're Back!

After being gone almost two weeks in Tucson, Arizona, we're back in Texas now. Brian's deep into his sabbatical now, and we're almost (not quite) done with jet lag from the two time zones we drove across. He's just started kitchen organizational improvements, which we really needed. There's a long list after that which will keep us very busy for a while.

Here's the first group of pictures...


These below are from a huge group family party that we held for Alex at a restaurant in Tucson. About 20 people were there!


My dad and Alex playing.



My dad, Mike, and his wife, Laura.

Alex and his 8th birthday cake!



Brian's family, L-R, Bridget (sister), Dad, Jason (cousin), and Mom.



At Grandpa Mike's house, we couldn't get Alex out of the pool. What a little swimmer he is!


According to Alex, he is: "The Captain of the Castaways!"


Here's my two sisters, Kim and Krys, and nephews Sebastian and Jordan, and my two sons Alex and Sam all in the pool.

Here's Kim's family at another big family dinner we had. (L-R, Kim, Michael (husband), Sebastian (son - my nephew), and Sam.


Here's a great picture Sam took of Alex and my nephew Jacob.


This is my nephew Jordan. He's so much fun!



My men at the Children's Museum in Tucson, L-R, Sam, Alex, and Brian.



We all liked to gather at my sister Krysten's house. Here, Krys, my Dad, and I cheer as my nephews Jacob and Jordan (the red-heads in blue clothes) pin down the big cousin: Alex.




This is my sister Krysten and one of my three nephews, Jordan.




Here are my boys and Krysten's boys in front of the Children's Museum.

L-R, Jordan, Sam, Jacob, Alex

No comments: